normal joint function – easier step
Athero Flex is a proven formulation for normal joint function.
Athero Flex is recommend:
• for the normal functioning of the joints,
• anyone who wants to increase joint mobility,
• all those who are actively involved in sports,
• to anyone who struggles with a feeling of stiffness in the morning.
Athero Flex capsules contain a patented extract of silver fir branches Belinal®, hydrolyzed and patented collagen type II Biocell®, boswellia extract, natural vitamin C from rose hips, chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, manganese and copper. Vitamin C plays a role in the formation of a collagen for the normal functioning of cartilage. Copper and manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal connective tissue.
With regular consumption, your cartilage will get all the right nutrients to accelerate the regeneration and preservation of connective tissue, which is extremely important for the normal functioning of your joints. Say goodbye to joint pain and enjoy your favorite activities again.
• Belinal® silver fir branch extract affects the regeneration of cartilage and at the same time has an anti-inflammatory effect.
• Hyaluronic acid provides greater mobility of cartilage tissue and greater mobility of joints.
• Hydrolyzed and patented type II collagen Biocell® is the type of collagen most commonly found in cartilage, where it creates dense networks of very thin fibers. It is crucial for flexible joints, stable bones, healthy muscles, strong ligaments and tendons, smooth skin, shiny hair and healthy nails.
• Boswellia extract with its anti-inflammatory action relieves problems with arthritis, asthma, back pain and many others.
Osteoarthritis is one of the most common diseases after the age of 50
Most people over the age of 65 show signs of osteoarthritis. Basically, all joints can be affected, but most commonly, joints in the hips, knees, toes, and spine are affected. Initial inflammation has been shown to play an important role in cartilage degradation in osteoarthritis. The Belinal® flex nutritional supplement was developed on the basis of scientific research at the orthopedic department of the University Medical Center Maribor. Patients with hip osteoarthritis were included in the study. During the surgery, the patients had their stem cartilage cells removed from the hip where inflammation was present.
A comparison of different extracts that have a proven effect on joint regeneration was performed:
• Belinal® – silver fir branch extract
• Resveratrol – grape seed extract
• Quercetion – berry isolate
• TGF-ß1 – growth factor
What causes joint pain?
The bones are connected by a joint surrounded by connective tissue – the joint envelope. The bone is eventually covered by cartilage, which cushions the loads. The articular cartilage wears out over the years and can become thinner to the point that the bones in the joints rub against each other – causing pain that escalates over time. The wear of articular cartilage is influenced by several factors:
• unhealthy diet,
• overweight and physical work,
• inflammation in the body.
Do you often experience hip pain on daily walks?
Do you have a burning sensation in your knee after physical activity?
Does your lower back hurt when you sit in front of a TV screen or computer?
The reason may lie in the wear and tear of the articular cartilage. This can occur in young people, who are very active in sports, and in most older people.
The good news is that the cartilage wear process itself can be slowed down, symptoms reduced and our quality of life improved.
Silver fir branches – the active ingredient of our ancestors
It has long been known that the active ingredients are also found in the branches of white fir. From the fir branches, our ancestors made teas to relieve rheumatism and sore joints.
The white fir is an evergreen conifer with flat needles, silver needles below, and smooth whitish-gray bark. It is also known among people as “hoja”.
The young tree is extremely decorative, the needles do not fall off, so it is traditionally used for Christmas or New Year.
Athero Flex, a food supplement with Silver Fir Branch extract – Belinal®, collagen type 2, Boswellia extract, Vitamin C, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, copper and manganese.
1 capsule daily, taken with a meal.
|Active ingredients||1 Veggi Capsule||
|Belinal® – Silver Fir Branch extract
Providing pure polyphenols
|Collagen type 2||140 mg|
|Boswellia extract||50 mg||/|
|Vitamin C – Dog rose fruit extract||40 mg||50|
|Chondroitin sulfate||40 mg||/|
|Hyaluronic acid||20 mg|
* Percentage of daily intake NRV (Nutrient Reference Value).
Belinal® – Silver Fir Branch extract (Abies alba Mill.), Hydrolyzed collagen type 2, Boswellia extract (Boswellia serrata), Dog Rose fruit extract (Rosa canina), chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, manganese gluconate, copper bisglycinate.
Sweeteners, lactose and gluten.
Food supplement is not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Store out of sight and reach of children. Children under 5 years of age, pregnant women and nursing mothers must consult with the doctor or pharmacist.